Monday, July 7, 2014

Best lunch...ever?

Went to lunch today at Pappy's Smokehouse and it was completely awesome.  One of the best lunches in a while and maybe the best of my life.  I had the burnt ends, while Susan had pulled pork.  Deep-fried corn on the cob which was sweet as sugar, on the side. Also had a tasty cream-soda from Fitz's. Mmm...so good. The preparation of the meats just must be the trick. I don't know how they do it, but it's really super tasty. Place opens at 11...we arrived at 11:20 and waited more than 45 minutes in line to buy our lunch. It was easily worth the wait.  I cannot recommend this enough if you are in St. Louis.



This is a restaurant that was featured on Man v. Food.  Adam Richman ate a crazy big plate.  I had a normal meal and was stuffed, but in addition to what I had, his meal had a full slab of ribs, yet another sandwich, two more sides, a quarter chicken, a frito pie...just nuts. I was stuffed with what I ate.



 

1 comment:

 
Blogger Templates